Serving Families, Individuals and Businesses in Westmoreland County and Beyond
The law firm of Stewart, McArdle, Sorice, Whalen, Farrell, Finoli & Cavanaugh, LLC, has been serving individuals, families and businesses in Westmoreland County and western Pennsylvania since 1977. With offices in Greensburg, Crabtree and Ligonier, we offer practical, cost-effective legal advice and representation in numerous practice areas.
Since each of the firm's attorneys concentrates on a specific area of the law, we are able to offer all of our clients a high level of legal knowledge and experience that they can utilize to reach their specific goals. Contact us to learn more.
Multiple Areas of the Law. One Focus.
Our firm practices in multiple areas of the law, but our focus is always on the best interests of our clients. Our experienced attorneys can help you with:
- Divorce and family matters: Our Greensburg family law attorneys represent clients in divorce cases of all kinds, as well as in child custody and child support matters. We also provide service in divorce mediation and collaborative law. Our lawyers are efficient, supportive and extremely knowledgeable regarding all aspects of family law.
- Bankruptcy: Our firm's Westmoreland County bankruptcy lawyers help consumers obtain powerful legal relief from creditor harassment and excessive debt through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We also represent and assist businesses in Chapter 11 bankruptcy while they reorganize their financial affairs.
- Estate planning and administration: We assist clients in estate planning to help protect their assets and to prevent problems for their loved ones. We also facilitate the efficient administration of estates and probate matters.
- Corporate planning and business matters: We provide legal guidance to commercial clients in the areas of strategic business planning and entity formation. We also advise and represent our clients in contract, transactional and litigation matters.
- Personal injury and civil actions: We represent clients in personal injury matters and civil actions of all kinds, assisting our clients in the protection of their legal rights and resolving disputes through negotiation and litigation.
- Criminal law, DUI and traffic offenses: If you have been charged with a crime, a DUI or a traffic violation, our attorneys can aggressively represent you.
Call us at 724-610-9914 or toll free at 866-601-9627 to schedule an appointment.