Serving Families, Individuals And Businesses Since 1977
The law firm of Stewart, Sorice, Farrell, Finoli & Cavanaugh, LLC, has been serving individuals, families and businesses in Westmoreland County and western Pennsylvania since 1977. With offices located in Greensburg, Crabtree and Ligonier, we offer practical, cost-effective legal advice and representation in numerous practice areas.
Since each of the firm’s attorneys concentrates on specific areas of the law, we are able to offer all of our clients a high level of legal knowledge and experience that they can utilize to reach their specific goals.
Multiple Areas Of The Law. One Focus.
Our firm practices in multiple areas of the law, but our focus is always on the best interests of our clients. Our experienced attorneys can help you with:
- Divorce and family matters: Our Greensburg family law attorneys represent clients in complex to simple divorce cases, as well as in child custody and child support matters. We also provide services in divorce mediation and collaborative law. Our lawyers are efficient, supportive and extremely knowledgeable regarding all aspects of family law.
- Bankruptcy: Our firm’s Westmoreland County bankruptcy lawyers help consumers obtain powerful legal relief from creditor harassment and excessive debt through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We also represent and assist businesses in Chapter 11 bankruptcy while they reorganize their financial affairs. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Estate planning and administration: We assist clients in estate planning to help protect their assets for the benefit of their loved ones and to prevent problems for their loved ones. We also facilitate the efficient and cost-effective administration of estates and probate matters.
- Corporate planning and business matters: We provide legal guidance to commercial clients in the areas of strategic business planning and entity formation. We also advise and represent our clients in contract, transactional and business litigation matters.
- Personal injury and civil actions: We represent clients in personal injury matters and civil actions, assisting our clients in the protection of their legal rights and resolving disputes through either negotiation or litigation.
- Criminal law, DUI and traffic offenses: If you have been charged with a crime, a DUI or a traffic violation, our attorneys will aggressively represent you to reach optimum results.
Attorneys serving Westmoreland county and beyond
Let Us Serve You
To find out more about the legal services we provide or to set up an appointment with an experienced attorney, contact us by calling 724-610-9914 or toll free at 866-601-9627.