- Associate Attorney
Prior to Joining the Law Firm of Stewart, McArdle, Sorice, Whalen, Farrell, Finoli, & Cavanaugh, LLC, Mr. Huska spent 10 years in private practice and was a member of the Westmoreland County District Attorney’s Office from 2006 until 2009. Mr. Huska is a graduate of Greater Latrobe High School, holds a B.A. in Political Science from Clarion University of Pennsylvania, an M.B.A. from Point Park University and received his law Degree from the Duquesne School of Law in 2006.
Mr. Huska is a member of the Westmoreland County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He was also named the 2016 Pro Bono Attorney of the Year by the Westmoreland County Bar Association.
Mr. Huska and his family reside in the Greater Latrobe area where he is active in the Latrobe Presbyterian Church, having previously served as an Elder and currently serving as an Usher. Mr. Huska also serves on the Board of the Latrobe Area Historical Society.
Mr. Huska has been published in the Duquesne Business Law Journal. He has also taught Business Law courses at the Westmoreland County Community College.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 70%
- Criminal Defense 30%
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2006
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Major: Political Science
- Point Park University
Honors and Awards
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year by the Westmoreland County Bar Association, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Westmoreland County Bar Association , Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Westmoreland County District Attorney’s Office, Member, 2006 to 2009
Classes and Seminars
- Business Law courses at the Westmoreland County Community College