Linda L. Whalen (Retired)
Linda L. Whalen is a partner at the firm, and she concentrates her practice in the area of family law, including custody, divorce and support matters.
Practicing law since 1981, Ms. Whalen is a member of the Westmoreland County and Pennsylvania bar associations. For nine years, she was the chair of the Family Law Committee of Westmoreland County.
Ms. Whalen has authored seminar materials and has spoken at various seminars and Continuing Legal Education Programs relating to family law for both the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and the Westmoreland County Bar Association. For approximately 10 years, she lectured in the Continuing Education Division of the Westmoreland County Community College.
Ms. Whalen graduated summa cum laude from Susquehanna University in 1976 and from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1981.
Attorney Whalen retired from the practice of law in 2022.
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania, 1981
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1981
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Susquehanna University
- B.A - 1976
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Past lecturer in Family Law topics, Westmoreland Bar Association
- Speaker, Family Law, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Former Instructor, Divorce Code of Pennsylvania, Continuing Education Department, Westmoreland County Community College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Westmoreland County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Committee, Member