Vincent J. Finoli
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Planning and Business Law
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
Vincent J. Finoli was born October 26, 1957 in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. Mr. Finoli is a 1975 graduate of Greensburg Central Catholic High School. He received his Bachelors of Science in chemistry from Allegheny College in 1979, an MBA in business administration and accounting/finance from the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Business in 1980, and his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, in 1991.
Mr. Finoli practiced as a Certified Public Accountant for many years prior to attending law school, having worked in public accounting for Touche Ross & Co., now Deloitte & Touche, and for Marriott International Corporation in Washington, D.C. Since graduating in 1991 from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Mr. Finoli has been licensed to practice as an attorney in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. During law school, Mr. Finoli also served as a law clerk for Judge Daniel J. Ackerman, of the Court of Common Pleas of Westmoreland County.
Mr. Finoli maintains a private practice in Westmoreland, Allegheny, Fayette, Indiana, Butler and Armstrong counties, with emphasis on estate planning and administration, business succession, business transactions and real estate law.
Mr. Finoli has served as an executive and board of member of the Greensburg Country Club. He also is a frequent volunteer at Aquinas Academy and Greensburg Central Catholic High School. Mr. Finoli is married to Michelle L. Finoli, currently the librarian at Aquinas Academy in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. Together Mr. and Mrs. Finoli have two daughters. Mr. Finoli’s interests include golf, racquetball and skiing.
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1991
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School
- M.B.A. - 1980
- Major: Business Administration and Accounting/Finance
- Allegheny College
- B.S - 1979
- Honors: Chemistry
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Greensburg Country Club, Executive, Board of Member
Past Employment Positions
- Court of Common Pleas of Westmoreland County , Law Clerk
- Touche Ross & Co., Public Accounting
- Marriott International Corporation, Public Accounting
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, Aquinas Academy and Greensburg Central Catholic High School