Protect Your Business Interests And Capitalize On Business Opportunities
While the principles of good business have never really changed, the pace of business, the role of technology and the legal landscape have changed significantly in recent years. An experienced business attorney can help you protect your business interests and capitalize on attractive opportunities.
Corporate Planning And Entity Formation Services
If you operate a small business, professional practice or farm, or you are planning to start a venture, it is important to organize it in a way that sets you up to win financially and protects you from legal problems. To that end, choosing the right business entity and establishing it properly are essential. Our experienced business attorneys can advise you on the pros and cons of different types of entities, and help you make choices that will suit your situation. Our competencies extend to:
- C- and S-corporations
- Limited liability companies (LLCs)
- Family limited partnerships
Legal Guidance For Businesses
Our business attorneys have provided advice and guidance to Pennsylvania businesses for many years, helping our clients make decisions about legal matters of all kinds. We can support you in pursuing your growth objectives by assisting your business with:
- General corporate representation
- Business succession planning and related estate planning
- Buy-sell agreements and other transactional matters
- Employment law, including employment contracts and noncompete agreements
- Collection matters
- The sale and purchase of businesses
- Real estate leasing and purchasing, real estate transactions and real estate litigation
- Mineral rights, including oil, coal, Utica, Marcellus Shale and gas leases
Since certain laws that impact business can change quickly, it is important to work with an attorney who understands the current laws, and can help you leverage and utilize them to your advantage, while avoiding pitfalls.
Contact A Corporate Planning Lawyer
Our Westmoreland County business law attorneys can answer your questions about whatever challenges and opportunities you are facing. Contact Stewart, McArdle, Sorice, Whalen, Farrell, Finoli & Cavanaugh, LLC, in Greensburg at 724-610-9914 to learn more or to schedule an appointment.