The Attorneys Of Stewart Sorice Farrell Finoli And Cavanaugh LLC

Do You Need To Modify A Custody Or Support Order?

Often child custody and child support are determined during the divorce process. However, circumstances change over time. As a result, you may need to modify your child custody and child support obligations. Working with an experienced family attorney can help you determine and obtain the changes that are most important to you as your children and family grow.

Stewart, Sorice, Farrell, Finoli & Cavanaugh, LLC, can help you with your child custody and support modifications. When you determine the plan you and your former spouse or the other parent had previously agreed upon is no longer working or when you have experienced major life changes affecting your financial ability to support your children, our attorneys will work with you to determine the necessary next steps that are in the best interests of you and your children.

Under What Circumstances Would You Make A Modification?

If your children have aged, their expenses have increased or you have experienced significant life changes, a modification may be necessary. From our Greensburg offices, our experienced family lawyers can help you determine the extent of your current needs and changes and work with you to obtain the changes.

In Pennsylvania, you may need to modify a child custody or support decree for a variety of life changes, which may include:

  • Relocation
  • Changes in employment
  • Unforeseen medical expenses
  • A new boyfriend or girlfriend
  • Addition of more children

Any maltreatment of the children or proven inability to parent may also require an experienced family lawyer for court intervention. We help our clients adjust child support and custody arrangements in a way that makes sense today and for the future.

Have Our Attorneys Help You Modify Your Agreement

As your life continues after your divorce, your needs will likely change. Stewart, Sorice, Farrell, Finoli & Cavanaugh, LLC, is here to help you through your difficult times.

Email our firm or call 724-610-9914 to arrange an initial consultation.